Another session that I presented at Digicon 2018 was one looking at drones in the classroom. Much of the content related to regulations relates to schools in Victoria, Australia so you may need to check on local regulations if you live elsewhere. The embedded slides are set to auto advance after 10 seconds. The direct URL for the presentation is http://bit.ly/classroom_droning
August 2018 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- “Our children love being tested”–Here’s Why | Ask a Tech Teacher on 5 Questions To Ask Before Using Tablets In School – Edudemic
- aarondavis1 on Loopy, the live looper app for iPhone and iPad
- A Great iPad Manual for Every Teacher ~ Educati... on A Great iPad Manual for Every Teacher ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- How to Create a shared Digital Portfolio in Eve... on How to Create a shared Digital Portfolio in Evernote from the iPad.
- Appolearning (@appolearning) on AppoLearning For iPad Helps Parents & Teachers Find The Educational Apps Worth Buying | TechCrunch
My Latest TweetsMy Tweets