In 2006 I was fortunate enought to be a small part of the hugely successful K12onlineconference around the teme of Web 2.0. My presentation was a recount of the journey thus far in seeking to involve my school and my class in the world of Web 2.0 through blogs, wikis and podcasts. The presentation, It’s Elementary; The problems and promises of working with blogs, wikis and podcasts in a primary, (elementary) school, is a self running flash file. Included in the Attachments tab in the top right corner of the screen are also notes on getting started with Edublogs, Wikispaces and Audacity as well as a sample letter for parents. Please feel free to use the presentation and notes as you wish.
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- “Our children love being tested”–Here’s Why | Ask a Tech Teacher on 5 Questions To Ask Before Using Tablets In School – Edudemic
- aarondavis1 on Loopy, the live looper app for iPhone and iPad
- A Great iPad Manual for Every Teacher ~ Educati... on A Great iPad Manual for Every Teacher ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- How to Create a shared Digital Portfolio in Eve... on How to Create a shared Digital Portfolio in Evernote from the iPad.
- Appolearning (@appolearning) on AppoLearning For iPad Helps Parents & Teachers Find The Educational Apps Worth Buying | TechCrunch
My Latest TweetsMy Tweets