In 2006 I was fortunate enought to be a small part of the hugely successful K12onlineconference around the teme of Web 2.0. My presentation was a recount of the journey thus far in seeking to involve my school and my class in the world of Web 2.0 through blogs, wikis and podcasts. The presentation, It’s Elementary; The problems and promises of working with blogs, wikis and podcasts in a primary, (elementary) school, is a self running flash file. Included in the Attachments tab in the top right corner of the screen are also notes on getting started with Edublogs, Wikispaces and Audacity as well as a sample letter for parents. Please feel free to use the presentation and notes as you wish.
- eBox | An Introduction to Google Apps for Education on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- An Introduction to Google Apps for Education | Read Write Respond on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iP... on You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iPad for Free ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Allanah King on App Pencil
- ScratchJr | EdTechnology | Scoop.it on ScratchJr
My Latest TweetsMy Tweets