Teaching Code or Computational Thinking and associated practices is one of the “hot topics” at the moment. From The Hour of Code through a range of apps, online spaces and courses educators in the US, UK and elsewhere are being exhorted to get our students coding as a matter of urgency. The big question then is if yes, how and in what format. The following presentation is my take on the question.
- eBox | An Introduction to Google Apps for Education on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- An Introduction to Google Apps for Education | Read Write Respond on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iP... on You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iPad for Free ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Allanah King on App Pencil
- ScratchJr | EdTechnology | Scoop.it on ScratchJr
My Latest TweetsMy Tweets