Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano has for some time now been ruminating long and hard on how the use of Ipads in the classroom might manifest themselves. Over at her Langwithces Blog Silvia has written a number of posts with associated graphics looking not so much at iPads and the apps installed but more on how the iPad can become a tool for learning and thinking. Sylvia now has synthesised much of this thinking into a Slideshare that in addition to having great graphics, utilizes the technology to exemplify just what this might look like in practice. Simply fantastic.
- eBox | An Introduction to Google Apps for Education on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- An Introduction to Google Apps for Education | Read Write Respond on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iP... on You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iPad for Free ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Allanah King on App Pencil
- ScratchJr | EdTechnology | Scoop.it on ScratchJr
My Latest TweetsMy Tweets