As the amount of available content, content sharing and content collation increases apace the need to create mechanisms to enable critical filtering and dissemination of content to targeted or self selecting audiences is becoming increasingly important. Content curation tools are popping up everywhere and content curators are becoming highly valued. Joyce Valenza is one such curator who is also an expert on the why’s, wherefore’s and how’s of curation. She recently used the following SlideShare presentation as the basis for a keynote presentation at the Croation MoodleMoot. In the presentation Joyce presents the case for educators at all levels becoming curators.
- eBox | An Introduction to Google Apps for Education on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- An Introduction to Google Apps for Education | Read Write Respond on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iP... on You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iPad for Free ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Allanah King on App Pencil
- ScratchJr | EdTechnology | Scoop.it on ScratchJr
My Latest TweetsMy Tweets