I must admit that this one slipped by when it was first published in August last year, (but given the caveat that Online Colleges publish infographics of this type also as a means of link harvesting), it is still worth a look as the linkages and statistics have if anything only grown stronger. Gaming and gamification continue to be mentioned in discussion and the media both within and without the area of education. What is appealing about this infographic are the isolation of skills which can be developed via games and the drawing out of subject based threads. This infographic would definitely be useful as a discussion starter for teachers considering using games in education.
- eBox | An Introduction to Google Apps for Education on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- An Introduction to Google Apps for Education | Read Write Respond on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iP... on You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iPad for Free ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Allanah King on App Pencil
- ScratchJr | EdTechnology | Scoop.it on ScratchJr
My Latest TweetsMy Tweets