Facebook’s policy is to allow 13 and up to have access, but I know personally of many of my students who had their own Facebook accounts. Many had been signed up by siblings or parents whilst others had simply ignored the age requirements. Though the data is from the US, this infographic from SodaHead makes for interesting perusal.
- eBox | An Introduction to Google Apps for Education on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- An Introduction to Google Apps for Education | Read Write Respond on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iP... on You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iPad for Free ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Allanah King on App Pencil
- ScratchJr | EdTechnology | Scoop.it on ScratchJr
My Latest TweetsMy Tweets