I have to admit I’m not a gamer and probably never will get into it in any big way. Having said this though I can’t deny that there is a lot to be said for considering how the principles underlying games and gaming can be positively harnessed in education. The Literacy of Gaming: What Kids Learn From Playing, Fun and Games and Using games in the classroom are just three reads that have influenced my thinking. Today via Twitter along came a link to this infographic titled How Video Games Are Changing Education, another reason to think more about using games in education.
Via: Online Colleges Guide
- eBox | An Introduction to Google Apps for Education on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- An Introduction to Google Apps for Education | Read Write Respond on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iP... on You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iPad for Free ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Allanah King on App Pencil
- ScratchJr | EdTechnology | Scoop.it on ScratchJr
My Latest TweetsMy Tweets