Explaining the concept and mechanisms of operating with Creative Commons can be problematic for adults and even more so with students. There are a number of webpages and to a lesser extent videos exploring and explaining the topic on the web but this is one of the few cartoons directed at children that I’ve seen. Created by a Brazilian blogger, Karlisson Bezerra who blogs under the name of Nerdson the text has been translated from the original Portugese to English and has been reproduced in a number of spaces including the UNESCO e-learning site. For those interested, the original can be found here.
- “Our children love being tested”–Here’s Why | Ask a Tech Teacher on 5 Questions To Ask Before Using Tablets In School – Edudemic
- aarondavis1 on Loopy, the live looper app for iPhone and iPad
- A Great iPad Manual for Every Teacher ~ Educati... on A Great iPad Manual for Every Teacher ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- How to Create a shared Digital Portfolio in Eve... on How to Create a shared Digital Portfolio in Evernote from the iPad.
- Appolearning (@appolearning) on AppoLearning For iPad Helps Parents & Teachers Find The Educational Apps Worth Buying | TechCrunch
My Latest TweetsMy Tweets