Explaining the concept and mechanisms of operating with Creative Commons can be problematic for adults and even more so with students. There are a number of webpages and to a lesser extent videos exploring and explaining the topic on the web but this is one of the few cartoons directed at children that I’ve seen. Created by a Brazilian blogger, Karlisson Bezerra who blogs under the name of Nerdson the text has been translated from the original Portugese to English and has been reproduced in a number of spaces including the UNESCO e-learning site. For those interested, the original can be found here.
- eBox | An Introduction to Google Apps for Education on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- An Introduction to Google Apps for Education | Read Write Respond on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iP... on You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iPad for Free ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Allanah King on App Pencil
- ScratchJr | EdTechnology | Scoop.it on ScratchJr
My Latest TweetsMy Tweets