How is ICT changing what teachers can do?
Technology has done a lot but what’s really impacting on teachers is how information is changing. A number of years ago I wrote a book called Redefining Literacy. It started out being a technology book but the more I researched the more I realised it wasn’t technology I wanted to talk about, it was information. The nature of information has changed and, as a result, so has what it means to be literate.
This great Q&A from the New Zealand Interface mag with David Warlick has some really concise insights into how schools and teachers can approach the challenges of integrating technology and learning.
- eBox | An Introduction to Google Apps for Education on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- An Introduction to Google Apps for Education | Read Write Respond on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iP... on You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iPad for Free ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Allanah King on App Pencil
- ScratchJr | EdTechnology | Scoop.it on ScratchJr
My Latest TweetsMy Tweets