It seems that almost immediately you blog something these days, another arguably more cogently presented post appears in your aggregator. Serendipitously in this case it is a post by Will Richardson that not only ties up some more of the threads from my previous post but also utilizes an interesting new tool, prezi.com, to do so.
- eBox | An Introduction to Google Apps for Education on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- An Introduction to Google Apps for Education | Read Write Respond on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iP... on You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iPad for Free ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Allanah King on App Pencil
- ScratchJr | EdTechnology | Scoop.it on ScratchJr
My Latest TweetsMy Tweets