It had to happen one day and so it is today I’ve been memed, not once but thrice, (thanks Allanah, Graham and Chris), on the 8 random facts meme.
First, the Rules:
1) Post these rules before you give your facts
2) List 8 random facts about yourself
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
Now one thing about being pretty low on the blog food chain is that just as with chain letters etc you can be left feeling pretty lost when you go to find eight people to tag back that haven’t already been tagged. Hmm back to the aggregator. Enough of that later for on to the facts.
- Up until 2001 when I moved to Geelong I had lived all my life in Bendigo
- My wife and I met on the internet via RSVP
- I once played in a competitive league soccer game with both of my sons
- In my first season of competition badminton I won the individual singles title, and both the men’s and mixed doubles titles but our team was defeated comprehensively in the team’s grand final
- I enjoy cooking and love the internet for the recipe inspirations it holds
- I once went to Wagga to attend a three day vacation school even though I was not enrolled in the course, (I snuck in and sat at the back and kept very quiet being terrified of being found out)
- My grandfather won a scholarship to go to Italy to further his singing but instead went bricklaying
- At teacher’s college I played the Wizard in the Wizard of Oz
Okay so there you go with the soul cleansing now to find eight more to tag???? Let’s try….