Aren’t holidays fun, my wife is in Sydney for the day, it is rainy and cold down here in Geelong so what better things to do than write some more Getting Started notes. As more students will be wanting to use images in their Passion Projects next term, I needed to get things straight as far as embedding flickr images goes. As a result I have, (I hope), found the easiest way of locating, (flickrstorm aside see below), downloading, embedding and suitably attributing Creative Commons images to a blog. The Getting Started With flickr notes can be found via my Box.net site or via the Tutorials link above.
- eBox | An Introduction to Google Apps for Education on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- An Introduction to Google Apps for Education | Read Write Respond on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iP... on You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iPad for Free ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Allanah King on App Pencil
- ScratchJr | EdTechnology | Scoop.it on ScratchJr
My Latest TweetsMy Tweets