- “Our children love being tested”–Here’s Why | Ask a Tech Teacher on 5 Questions To Ask Before Using Tablets In School – Edudemic
- aarondavis1 on Loopy, the live looper app for iPhone and iPad
- A Great iPad Manual for Every Teacher ~ Educati... on A Great iPad Manual for Every Teacher ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- How to Create a shared Digital Portfolio in Eve... on How to Create a shared Digital Portfolio in Evernote from the iPad.
- Appolearning (@appolearning) on AppoLearning For iPad Helps Parents & Teachers Find The Educational Apps Worth Buying | TechCrunch
My Latest TweetsMy Tweets
My Latest del.icio.us Links
Daily Archives: May 29, 2007
Why Should I Care Who Wrote It After All?
The other day I was presented with another one of those interesting dilemmas thrown up occasionally when students publish to the internet so easily via blogs and wikis. This time it centred around the vexed issue of copyright. Though we … Continue reading
Posted in blogs, Uncategorized 4 Comments