- “Our children love being tested”–Here’s Why | Ask a Tech Teacher on 5 Questions To Ask Before Using Tablets In School – Edudemic
- aarondavis1 on Loopy, the live looper app for iPhone and iPad
- A Great iPad Manual for Every Teacher ~ Educati... on A Great iPad Manual for Every Teacher ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- How to Create a shared Digital Portfolio in Eve... on How to Create a shared Digital Portfolio in Evernote from the iPad.
- Appolearning (@appolearning) on AppoLearning For iPad Helps Parents & Teachers Find The Educational Apps Worth Buying | TechCrunch
My Latest TweetsMy Tweets
My Latest del.icio.us Links
Daily Archives: May 2, 2007
Making The Right Connections?
There was a really neat article in my fave newspaper, The Age yesterday by Dan Skeen titled “Amazing what can happen with the right connections“. (As an side observation, again I read it in the paper version and then tracked … Continue reading
Posted in Tools, Uncategorized 1 Comment