I should have posted this link as soon as I started this blog as it shows that 9-10 year old students can easily get into wikis and use them effectively as in the MiddleJ Minibeasts wiki that my grade 3/4’s at school expreimented with during the last term last year. The most interesting factor was that, (admittedly after some encouragement), a number of the students actually took up the challenge of adding to and mosifying the wiki out of school time from their home computers. To me this is on of the ultimate uses of the wiki, to breakdown the classroom learning barrier and make greater connections between what is happening at school and what is happening out of class.
- An Introduction to Google Apps for Education | Read Write Respond on Introduction to Google Drive 2014
- You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iP... on You Can Now Create Your Classroom Website on iPad for Free ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Allanah King on App Pencil
- ScratchJr | EdTechnology | Scoop.it on ScratchJr
- “Our children love being tested”–Here’s Why | Ask a Tech Teacher on 5 Questions To Ask Before Using Tablets In School – Edudemic
My Latest TweetsMy Tweets